eROI is looking for an
At eROI, we believe in the collision of data and design. Your mission is to analyze our clients’ data and find opportunities to improve and optimize our SEO campaigns for many of the most innovative consumer brands in the world.
As a member of the performance and strategy team, you’ll be responsible for helping us deliver measurable Search Engine Optimization results to our partners, clients and internal agency team members.
You‘ll be tasked with setting up, monitoring, and analyzing the success of campaigns, and will be asked to produce complex SEO deliverables, including keyword recommendations, backlink analysis, and organic site health reports.
This is a mid-level agency position and will include a mixture of both tactical (hands-on) and strategic (theoretical) work, for both technical and content based SEO — inclusive of competitive analysis and content optimization.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an SEO role – agency experience preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets, pivot tables and data retrieval
- Knowledge of SEO platforms (proficiency in Moz, Brightedge, Majestic, and other SEO tools a plus)
- Adept understanding of analytics and best practices for various SEO approaches (local SEO, on-page, off-page, linking)
- Proficient in site and page level analysis tools and best practices
- Strong skills in data analysis (this includes data visualization and ability to identify new insights)
- Experience creating and presenting reports and detailed presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication—you will be responsible for client facing interactions and presentations
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized under strict deadlines while attending to project quality and detail
- Experience working closely, using data to strategize with full-creative teams including copywriters, designers and developers
- A degree in marketing, communication, computer science or a related field (or, a proven agency record)
*eROI is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply.