SENIOR DIGITAL STRATEGIST
eROI is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Strategist with a history of conceptualizing and launching multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
The Senior Digital Strategist has a passion for and understanding of the digital marketing industry, effective online campaigns and important, critical trends in advertising and marketing.
This position will lead strategic efforts and campaign development across a broad spectrum of eROI clients, from small projects to long-term partnerships. Experience creating and delivering polished presentations to high-level leadership is a must and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, interface across several departments and work independently to meet deadlines is critical.
The Strategy Team at eROI provides the research, insight and critical thinking necessary to meet our partner’s business objectives. We provide the foundational research and insights for thoughtful, creative campaigns and establish eROI as confident, knowledgeable and poised experts in our industry.
PRESENTATION + PUBLIC SPEAKING
- Experienced and confident presenter and public speaker with the ability to take complex and multifaceted ideas and present them in a compelling and easily understood way.
- Highly effective in intrapersonal communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to work and collaborate across multiple team and personality types.
- A consistent lead facilitator in client-facing meetings, both in formal presentations and in general information gathering/sharing.
- Highly adept in building client-facing agency deliverables and presentations, with the ability to synthesize information into a clear narrative, build that story into a presentation and deliver that presentation articulately and confidently.
- An excellent researcher and champion of our agency Discovery efforts, including a conversational skills in conducting research interviews (stakeholder and customer).
- Consistent ability to articulately facilitate organized brainstorms and focus groups.
- A genuine and continued interested in the growing and evolving field of digital marketing and the research required to stay up to speed – you need be familiar w/ key trends and consumer research across digital channels with the ability to apply what you know to real-time client recommendations.
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
- High competence and familiarity of Google Docs suite, including building presentations in Slides, ability to create, manipulate and analyze spreadsheets and data within Sheets, and familiarity with creating, sharing and organizing documents.
- 8+ years in digital marketing field, preferably with a digital marketing agency, working on large national brands.
- Experience and working knowledge of best practices within email, social media, site experience, and search.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
*eROI is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply.