eROI is seeking an experienced Digital Strategist with a history of conceptualizing and launching multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
The Digital Strategist has a passion for and understanding of the digital marketing industry, effective online campaigns and important, critical trends in advertising and marketing.
This position will lead strategic efforts and campaign development across a broad spectrum of eROI clients, from small projects to long-term partnerships. Experience creating and delivering polished presentations to high-level leadership is a must and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, interface across several departments and work independently to meet deadlines is critical.
The Strategy Team at eROI provides the research, insight and critical thinking necessary to meet our partner’s business objectives. We provide the foundational research and insights for thoughtful, creative campaigns and establish eROI as confident, knowledgeable and poised experts in our industry.
- Confidently represents the Strategy team as a proactive and knowledgeable contributor on partner projects and internal agency teams.
- Active participant and contributor on at least one eROI internal team, whether cultural (Volunteer, Wellness, Education, etc) or marketing (email, social, etc).
- Consistent ability to articulately facilitate organized brainstorms, lead group conversations, and conduct research interviews.
- Demonstrated desire to continuously build on leadership capabilities and grow as a credible department leader.
PROFESSIONAL SKILL SET
- Experienced and confident presenter and public speaker with the ability to take complex and multifaceted ideas and present them in a compelling and easily understood way.
- Highly effective in intrapersonal communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to work and collaborate across multiple team and personality types.
- A consistent contributor to client-facing meetings and conversations, both in formal presentations and in general information gathering/sharing.
- An excellent researcher and champion of our agency Discovery efforts, including a conversational skills in conducting research interviews (stakeholder and customer).
- Effective problem solver that consistently maintains composure and confidence in the face of challenges and serves as a unifying force across teams and departments.
- Consistently and proactively able to work across departments and agency disciplines, leading the creation of key agency deliverables – this includes both building and presenting project decks and deliverables.
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
- High competence and familiarity of Google Docs suite, including building presentations in Slides, ability to create, manipulate and analyze spreadsheets and data within Sheets, and familiarity with creating, sharing and organizing documents.
- 5+ years in marketing field, preferably with digital focus – experience and working knowledge of best practices within email, social media, site experience, and search.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.