eROI is seeking an Account Manager with strong communication skills and experience in digital marketing.
eROI creates digital experiences across email, web, and social media for various companies, large and small. At eROI we embrace the natural tension between data and design, which leads to inspired results. Our Partner Service Team’s mission is to uniquely tailor our partner engagements to exceed their goals, drive revenue, push boundaries and create amazing user experiences.
The Account Manager has integrated digital experience and a deep understanding of personalized email campaigns including strong operational experience. Especially important is the ability to create relationships, assess needs and identify new opportunities, drive our client’s digital programs from intake to execution, motivate and collaborate with cross functional teams while supporting the client partnership.
Counsel: Build a reputation as a trusted partner and advise on strategies and operational efficiencies. Ensure that each interaction is well documented and shared proactively with the Account Director and VP Partner Services.
Identify: Monitor workflow and partner satisfaction on a daily basis. Work collaboratively to identify solutions and implement changes where and when necessary.
Plan: Create clear, synthesized communications that internal and partner stakeholders can easily understand and get excited about. Keep the partner communication and workflow organized.
Understand: Have a clear understanding for the creation, development and measurement of emails, website and social. Continually explore and grow your knowledge base to help craft best practices.
Edit & Proof: Ensure flawless execution of all work. Keep a keen eye on the details and be the last set of eyes prior to work going live.
Present: Organize, schedule and drive presentations both internal and external.
Innovate: Work with the creative team, the strategic team and the performance team to architect relevant digital interactions that incorporate best practices, push boundaries, and driving partner goals.
Contribute: Be a core part of eROI’s culture by participating in all interactions with both team and partners and take part in our social activities.
Immerse: Dive into our Partner’s, brand, products/services, industry, and competitive environment, proactively recommending new solutions and forecasting future challenges, while purposefully building genuine relationships.
Forecast: Track revenues, agency costs, and staffing requirements weekly and continually level set for both partner and agency to ensure financial success by staying within budget and tracking positive profitability.
Report: Keep agency teams abreast of partner health and satisfaction by forecasting workload and providing updates for resourcing and billing.
- Passionate about brands, digital communications and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of digital experience, preferably in a retail/commerce environment.
- 5+ years minimum experience managing resources to meet goals across multiple projects.
- Natural leader with a strong business mindset and ambition to drive growth for both agency and partner.
- Experience leading projects with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize a varied workload with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Willingness to attend industry events/shows, gather insights, and share with team—always thinking about how to integrate what is ‘modern’ into partner plans.
- Ability to work off-hours as needed for launches, etc.
- Articulate with excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Dynamic and energizing with an ability to maintain optimism and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, and changing environment.
- Knowledge of and interest in workforce diversity issues is highly valued.
- Experience working with diverse communities a plus.
*eROI is an equal opportunity employer. Protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply.